The BBC is not stupid. It is just devious and deceiving, pushing a pro-Islam agenda.
- Its news on migrants continue to speak in hushed tones, thus lending them sympathy
- It refuses to call them 'migrants' even though this is what most are – they only want our money and refuse to integrate... and many are ISIS operatives.
- They keep referring to them as 'refugees'. Very few are genuine, The rest are invaders, using the Syrian war to infiltrate illegally. And most are violent and demanding, plainly vaunting Islam.
- Cameron is only bringing Muslims from Syrian camps to live in Britain. Local councils are now preparing housing stock for these people, thus placing our own citizens even lower on the list. YET – it has been reported that ISIS now have members in these same camps, killing at will. How does Cameron know WHO is genuine and WHO is a terrorist mingling with the real refugees??? It is a frightening fact that he could be bringing terrorists into the UK. I guarantee there will NOT be rigorous checks.
- Cameron wants to send troops to Syria (the obvious and only real option), but government says it wants to exhaust diplomatic options first. In this they prove to be stupid and gormless. Several commentators have likened their stupidity to that of Neville Chamberlain, who waved a bit of paper telling Britain there would be no war. (On the strength of that promise, many escaped Jews returned to their countries and ended up in death camps, gassed or shot). The BBC likes this option!
- The BBC also speaks of 'civil war' in Syria. Further stupidity. The evidence shows that ISIS are invaders, NOT Syrians interested in a better deal. They are mainly foreign to Syria and only wish to exterminate ALL Christians (or those bearing that name), Jews, and Muslims who are not of their particular brand of Islam. They have openly told us they are establishing a caliphate. Their reach goes far beyond Syria, to all partsof the earth where they can get their soldiers into place. That is NOT 'civil war'. It is global terrorism.
Please send this email to relevant BBC bosses and demand they adhere to good journalism and NOT to persuade with hushed tones and obvious sympathy. Sympathy is NOT appropriate at this time.