Isaiah 64: 1-7
11:00 hours 5 February 2013 : As we stand on the brink of the historic vote in the UK Parliament on Same-Sex Marriage...
- Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens, that thou wouldest come down, that the mountains might flow down at thy presence,
- As [when] the melting fire burneth, the fire causeth the waters to boil, to make thy name known to thine adversaries, [that] the nations may tremble at thy presence!
- When thou didst terrible things [which] we looked not for, thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at thy presence.
- Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, [those that] remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
- But we are all as an unclean [thing], and all our righteousnesses [are] as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
- And [there is] none that calleth upon thy name, that stirreth up himself to take hold of thee: for thou hast hid thy face from us, and hast consumed us, because of our iniquities.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode