Gays Going in for the Kill to Silence Christian Opposition
The Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR), a pro-GLBTQ (Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Trans-Sexual) civil rights organisation based in the USA funded by George Soros, is making a desperate attempt to silence all opposition to homosexuality across the globe, by creating a case against Dr Scott Lively of committing a crime against humanity. (Mass Resistance, 23 August 2013)
On August 14, 2013, Springfield, MA "in a first-of-its kind case brought by the CCR on behalf of Sexual Minorities of Uganda (SMUG), a Ugandan LGBTI advocacy organization, against a prominent U.S. anti-gay extremist (Scott Lively), a federal judge ruled that persecution on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity is a crime against humanity and that the fundamental human rights of LGBTI people are protected under international law." (Note that Christians are being persecuted, and have been for decades, but nothing is done about it. In particular, Christians are persecuted by gays. The 'persecution' of gays is mainly illusory with few factual examples, as is supposed 'discrimination'. Also, simply speaking against homosexuality does not, in itself, constitute 'persecution'. Note, too, that many instances exist of gays deliberately goading authorities in foreign countries, in order to be arrested. They are false martyrs).
Judge Michael Ponsor said "Widespread, systematic persecution of LGBTI people constitutes a crime against humanity that unquestionably violates international norms. The history and current existence of discrimination against LGBTI people is precisely what qualifies them as a distinct targeted group eligible for protection under international law. The fact that a group continues to be vulnerable to widespread, systematic persecution in some parts of the world simply cannot shield one who commits a crime against humanity from liability." (CCR, 14 August 2013)
Lively's crime – Speaking out against Sodomy and protecting society from GLBTQ anarchism
"The lawsuit alleges that Lively's actions over the past decade, in collaboration with key Ugandan government officials and religious leaders, are responsible for depriving LGBTI Ugandans of their fundamental human rights based solely on their identity, which is the definition of persecution under international law and is deemed a crime against humanity. This effort bore fruit most notably in the introduction of the notorious Anti-Homosexuality Bill (aka the Kill the Gays bill), which Lively helped engineer.
Lively has also been active in countries like Russia where a new law criminalizing gay rights advocacy was recently passed. In 2007, Lively toured 50 cities in Russia recommending some of the measures that are now law." (CCR, 14 August 2013)
The defendant Dr Scott Lively who leads Defend the Family – Abiding Truth Ministries - is being supported in his defence by the Liberty Counsel, has insisted that Lively exercised "nothing more than civil, non-violent political discourse in the public square on a subject of great public concern, which occupies the highest run of First Amendment protection."
"The suit is a direct attempt to silence Rev. Lively and intimidate other pastors against teaching the Biblical position on homosexuality," the non-profit Christian legal group has previously said." (CP World, 16 August 2013)
Homosexuals are committing the real crime against humanity
BTM has already proclaimed that Same Sex Marriage is a Crime against humanity – for its attack against Christian and society moral norms that have been in practice for thousands of years and are a fundamental and integral part of being human, of male or female sex.
The charge against Scott Lively is fundamentally flawed as:
- The concept of GLBTQ's having an "identity" is false. GLBTQ people behaviour is a choice and has been show beyond doubt as not a 'born-this-way' identity. (I will not group Intersex people in with GLBTQ people as it is an attempt to support the false 'born this way myth'. Even for Intersex people, who have physical or genital abnormalities from birth, the same applies as they are either of male or female sex. There are an extremely small number of these, and their conditions are physical abnormalities, not a result of sexual choice.)
- The allegation of "unquestionably violating international norms" is farcical, spurious and a complete lie. If GLBTQ behaviour was a societal norm humanity would have died out thousands of years ago. Even George Soros and LGBTQ activists would not exist. GLBTQ's deny their male and female sex and desire the complete abolishment of the true societal norm of marriage, pro-creation and families. They are the ones committing the real crime against humanity.
- Discrimination against LGBTQ is absolutely necessary to protect society from their anarchistic agenda promoting fornication, moral corruption and high risk sexual behaviour which was the source of AIDS, other exotic cancers and the chief cause of Sexually Transmitted disease. Why shouldn't society be protected from people who harm society and upturn true societal norms like marriage, parenting, generations and biological sex?
- The charge is not based on law, but a GLTBQ godless philosophy and the fascist dictates of censoring opposition. It is also based on the evil premise that GLBTQ behaviour has intrinsic value and should be recognised and protected, when the reality is that it is a gross offence against God, humanity and society.
- The GLTBQ agenda wishes to destroy children with false 'education'. To teach children 'how to do' and accept homosexual sexuality is child abuse, grooming, and indefensible.
George Soros and the CCR, who think their cunningly, convoluted plan to distort the norms of language, law, logic and linguistics is a clever way of silencing opposition to GLBTQ behaviour, do not realise that God will have the last laugh and cause them to fall into derision and experience his wrath and destruction. Only a complete fool tries to fight God and His word.
Psalm 2: 1- 5
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, [saying],
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.