I can assure readers that the daily reports I get from EU sources show a very high concentration of thought on Muslim migration.
The situation is dire for many reasons, not just because the majority of migrants are criminal. The town of Calais has been made afraid not by the 18,000 Muslims camped there, but by the criminal few who now run the town. It only takes a few violent men to wreak havoc and to rule in any community!
This alarming video from Calais shows clearly that a local community must deal with a migrant problem early whilst small before it is too late.
Many Christians are misled or misinformed about this, or emotionally involved, and even more are adamant about giving aid to migrants.
I know that no love is lost between them and myself – they have seen me as an outcast for many years, so shun me.
Even so I must give my reasons why my attitude towards migration is as it is...
- “Behold, God will not cast away a perfect man, neither will he help the evil doers:” (Job 8:20)
- Nowhere in scripture does God say He will help the wicked. Indeed, He says the exact opposite.
- “All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.” (Psalm 119:86) Re Islamic hatred and murder of believers.
- “They were all ashamed of a people that could not profit them, nor be an help nor profit, but a shame, and also a reproach.” (Isaiah 30:5)
- “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!” (Isaiah 31:1) Depending on Muslims to defend against Muslims is folly (eg Turkey).
- “Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.” (Isaiah 31:2)
- “Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,” (Deut.5:9) How much more does He hate Islam and its followers, who hate God and love Allah!
- “And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.” (Deut. 30:7)
- “And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went out to meet him, and said to king Jehoshaphat, Shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD.” (2 Chron.19:2)
- “But mine enemies are lively, and they are strong: and they that hate me wrongfully are multiplied.” (Psalm 38:19). Islam is spreading like a lake of hell-fire.
- “[To the chief Musician, A Psalm or Song of David.]] Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.” (Psalm 68:1)
- “For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.” (Psalm 83:2)
- “Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.” (Psalm 97:10) Many Christians who claim to love the Lord do not hate evil, but harbour those who are evil and help them.
- “Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.” (Psalm 119:128). Do Christians hate every false way? Then why do they support and sympathise with Islam and its followers?
- “Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?” (Psalm 139:21). ARE you grieved and do you hate idolatry?
- “Let them all be confounded and turned back that hate Zion.” (Psalm 129:5). Hamas hates Israel, and so (sadly) do many Christians!
- “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: “A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, “ (Proverbs 6:16 on).
- “A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.” (Ecc 3:8) It is not a time of peace.
- “They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly.” (Amos 5:10). Christians hate my words, though they are true. Therefore, they ignore warnings and rebuke.
There are many more similar texts!
Let me summarise: God hates idolatry and pagan practises. Those who do these things are enemies of God and of us, just as they were enemies of David.
As believers we must hate idolatry and paganism, and those who hate God.
It does not matter that only a relatively small number are ISIS... one ISIS can murder hundreds at a time.
ISIS has openly declared war against God and His people. That is why they must be brought down.
Islam spreads fast and many in Europe are afraid, with every reason... Some years ago I saw a Will Smith film poster (‘Enemy of the State’). At the bottom were words I still remember vividly: ‘You are NOT paranoid if they really are out to get you’!!
We are not paranoid against Muslims – already hundreds of thousands of Christians have been slaughtered around the world and more are on the ‘hit list’.
The refugee crisis, so called, is not our concern. WHY NOT? Because no Christian can deliberately lend sympathy to, or help, God’s enemies. Islam is His enemy, as are all who imbibe the false religion, whether they are quiet or violent.
Thus, the Islamic turmoil is of Islamic blame! Let Muslims who follow a false God deal with it themselves.
That is hard, but is what God says!! Christians today, against God’s commands, are sympathising with Muslims who are quiet.
Yes, many Muslims are quiet – but they are not the concern of Christians, because God has commanded otherwise.
And, the quiet of the many does not mean we are paranoid to think they can harm us... their very ‘holy’ book tells them to kill us.
So, how do we know who will do so and who will not? Let the daily murders of Jews in Jerusalem be a lesson!
If Muslims are many in the UK, they will change Britain forever, and will use sharia against us. It does not take many to do this – only bombs, guns and knives! It is already happening everywhere... by small numbers, but by those we may not suspect.
Thus, we suffer because we refuse to administer God’s laws and allow false laws of the wicked to take precedence.
Throughout the world formerly Christian countries are bowing down to Islamic demands. Laws are changed. Police are told not to arrest Muslims. Leaders do likewise and make excuses. To put it bluntly, the problem with migrants is their own folly, for being idolaters. When they are allowed into the country they say they are escaping Islamic violence... but once here they continue in the very false religion that drove them away!! They gather in enclaves and refuse our laws and refuse to integrate! What does that tell you?
Hitler started with a handful of Brownshirt thugs
There are many sound reasons not to take in Islamic migrants, most of whom hate the West and only want money and power. That these might be only a relative few is not the point... Hitler began with just a handful of thugs, who the rest of Germany hated and feared. They became the Brownshirts composed of violent homosexuals. And they led to WW2 and the death of millions of Jews. How many more indicators do we need??
God’s word is absolute. Christians who follow their sentimental emotions will fall to lies and will not see their end coming.
God save us from emotional Christians who refuse to follow the Lord and who offer sympathy to Islam and its Muslims.
Finally, read the many texts where God says He hates idolaters and sends His wrath against them. Dare you reject them?