Tesco are sponsoring World Pride 2012 by providing a ‘family friendly tent’ for the supervision of children at the event. http://www.pridelondon.org/news/184-tescospons
Bible Theology Ministries is calling on all Christians in the UK and abroad to boycott Tesco until they revoke their sponsorship arrangement with World Pride 2012.
Tesco Customer Services have noted our complaints but refuse to make any change regarding the matter. http://www.christiandoctrine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=849:boycott-tesco-for-advancing-fascist-lgbtq-propaganda&catid=106:society-and-culture&Itemid=478
For far too long large public enterprises have supported the GLBTQ agenda, which has been reinforced by government legislation, to:
- Silence any criticism of the behaviour of GLBTQ people, even if it is based on peer reviewed research and facts;
- Revise through legislation the definition of marriage, family, parent, father and mother;
- Promote homosexual practices to children in schools and encourage children to experiment with such practices;
- Crush through changing legislation the rights of Christians to manifest their religion by forcing them to accept and promote GLBTQ values in their business, social life, childcare, and even in religious services with same sex marriage;
- 'Gift' the general population with STD's by the revoking of the exclusion of GLBTQs from being able to donate blood to the blood transfusion service in the UK.
If you support the Tesco Boycott do the following:
- Send this email to all Christians on your email list and to any unsaved friends, neighbours, media etc.
- Request that your pastor informs their congregation on at least two consecutive Sunday meetings of the call to Boycott Tesco and why it is important to show our disgust to protect the freedom of Christians, God’s definition of marriage and our total rejection of GLBTQ values and behaviour.
- Write to Tesco Customer Services informing them that you will boycott their stores until they revoke their sponsorship of World Pride 2012 and how disgusted you are at their choice of event.
- Use any other appropriate means to disseminate this message through your network of contacts in the media.
- Don’t buy anything in Tesco stores and if you can cancel any other financial products you have with them.
- Pray that God may use this simple action to galvanise Christians into an army to fight the enemy of GLBTQ lobbyist and politicians and their evil plans to obliterate God’s laws and make UK society like Sodom and Gomorrah.
For too long Christians and others have had the GLBTQ agenda forced down their throats and been forced to comply with their values.
Now we have a simple action to show our disgust of Tesco’s senior management by simply not shopping at Tesco’s.
This single act if adopted by every Christian in the UK, will hit the bottom line of Tesco PLC like a Tsunami.
It will also show the UK government that Christians can and will take action to upset their strategic facist pseudo-equality plans to bring in a GLBTQ New World Order.
Jude 3: Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation,
it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you]that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
Your brother in Christ
Dr James B Waddell
Co-worker and Co-Founder
Christian Doctrine from Bible Theology Ministries